Thursday 28 July 2016

Give your new born baby a gift of beautiful and healthy eyes

New‬ ‪‎born‬ ‪‎babies‬ have an under-developing immune system, thus they are more prone to infections and various diseases.
And hence, the eyes of a new born requires undivided attention. Follow the following tips to gift your child healthy eye, and see the world at its best:
1. Eat right both during pregnancy and after. Your baby will be healthier and you will set a good example.
2. Provide nutritious meals with fruits, vegetables, nuts, and up to 12 ounces a week of fish.
3. Provide your child with age-appropriate toys that are free from sharp edges.

1 comment:

  1. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. Discounted Gift Cards!

    ReplyDelete